[Users] McLachlan help

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Jul 27 16:56:21 CDT 2015

Jim

Thanks for posting the details.

Can you give us more details about the LazEv scheme? In particular there
may be differences in the gauge. What (gauge) variables do you evolve? What
gauge conditions do you use? And what kind of dissipation do you apply? Can
you point us to the source code?

For the new McLachlan, you would probably use the built-in dissipation
instead of thorn Dissipation, which should lead to a small speed-up.

-erik