[Users] McLachlan help

James Healy jchsma at rit.edu
Mon Jul 27 17:39:17 CDT 2015

Hi Erik,

We evolve alpha and beta for the gauge variables as given in equations
7a and 7b of http://arxiv.org/pdf/1506.06153.pdf.  The number I reported
for LazEv was using 5th order dissipation applied to all 21 evolved
variables (alp, beta^i, At_{ij}, gt_{ij}, Gammat^{i}, trK, and xi).

LazEv is calculating the Hamiltonian and Momentum constraints as well as
the constraints on Gammat^i using 4th order stencils.

I also forgot to mention that I did these tests on 16 nodes, and the
memory usage was relatively low ( ~2 GB/MPI process ).

I will give the internal dissipation for McLachlan a try.

Thanks,
Jim