[Users] Help needed in recovering from iadvertent hdf5 update on mac

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Jun 3 15:57:06 CDT 2015

Comer

You should be able to clone Cactus and Einstein Toolkit arrangements on
Bitbucket in the usual way, and submit pull requests at your leisure. We
haven't quite set up our bug tracker yet for this new infrastructure, so at
the moment we're also keeping track of bug reports and pull requests on
trac.einsteintoolkit.org. I'd recommend opening a trac ticket for each
non-trivial pull request, and have the strategic discussions there. If
there's a need to dissect code line-by-line (which I hope isn't necessary
too often), then I'm using Bitbucket's commenting system for this.

The one difference to other projects is that we decided that each
arrangement should be its own repository. That may or may not have been a
good idea, as people have to deal with too many repositories. However,
having all of the Einstein Toolkit in a single repository is also not
possible since different parts are contributed by different people with
different licences etc., and we want to keep this distinction. Think of an
arrangement as a "plug-in package" that lives in its on repository.

-erik