[Users] PUGH issues with upgrade to Cactus 4.2.3

Garrison, David Garrison at uhcl.edu
Wed Mar 18 16:34:10 CDT 2015

Hello,

Ever since I upgraded to Cactus 4.2.3, my code seems to have issues with MPI and PUGH.  For example, when I perform an 8 processor run, I get 8 copies of full grid output instead of the 8 processors splitting up the grid and creating 1 output.  This works with both the arrangements I wrote and WaveToy.  Any ideas how to fix this?

-DG

--
David Garrison, Ph.D.
Director of Graduate Programs for the School of Science and Computer Engineering, Associate Professor and Chair of Physics

Tel: 281-283-3796
Fax: 281-283-3709
http://sce.uhcl.edu/garrison

For more information about the UHCL Physics Program go to
http://www.uhcl.edu/physics or sign up for UHCL newsletters at
https://ecommunications.houston.edu/uhcl/join.html

"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research,
would it?" ‹ Albert Einstein.