[Users] Testing production systems

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Fri May 1 11:05:54 CDT 2015

On Fri, May 01, 2015 at 10:52:15AM -0400, Erik Schnetter wrote:
> Frank's announcement that he is preparing a new ET release, and that there
> is currently a feature freeze, may or may not have made it to the mailing
> list.

Still tying up loose ends, but the mailing lists now seem to work. Yes,
we are preparing for a new release, which means a feature freeze right
now: only bug fixes should go in. Please hold back any new features for
the next about 2 weeks (or use a separate branch).

> FYI: The semi-automated ET tests currently include Blue Waters, Carver,
> Datura, Edison, Gordon, Hopper, Mike, Pandora, Philip, SHC, Shelob,
> Stampede, Trestles, Zwicky, as well as a few internal workstations. See <
> https://build.barrywardell.net/view/EinsteinToolkitMulti/job/EinsteinToolkitReport-sandbox/

This is a very cool list. I'll look into the odd failure on mike.

Frank