[Users] [ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #1764: Error with compilation of HWLOC

Zach Etienne zachetie at gmail.com
Mon May 11 09:15:37 CDT 2015

Just to add my own data point:

I am using my own build script in Ubuntu with OpenMPI, and I have performed
many MPI-based runs (on my desktop and on clusters) with no hitch. While
I'm not pushing for a switch to OpenMPI, an ubuntu-openmpi.cfg script would
be convenient...

-Zach

Zachariah Etienne
Assistant Professor of Mathematics