[Users] Meeting minutes for 2015-05-11

Roland Haas rhaas at aei.mpg.de
Tue May 12 14:29:35 CDT 2015

Hello all,

> I case someone wants to help PLEASE try this on a freshly installed
> Ubuntu 14.04 (virtual) machine. Do not try this only on your own
> personal workstation/laptop.
I pushed a version of ubuntu.cfg that lets me compile and run the tests
on a stock 14.04 system installing only the packages listed at the very
top (build-essential gcc g++ gfortran mpich2 libmpich2?-devel).

I am compiling with the extended list of packages (no boost since the
package listed does not exist in 14.04) to see if this also succeeds.
Note that this may *still* build some packages even though development
files for them are installed since the auto-detect will fail due to
multi-arch directories.

This can be added after the release though.