[Users] Lots of warnings

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Tue May 19 03:02:45 CDT 2015

On 19 May 2015, at 00:50, Comer Duncan <comer.duncan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ian,
>
> Thanks for the reply. I am using MacOSX 10.4 and from what you say, I have not gotten macports svn installed, so am using whatever Xcode uses.  I will now go get svn from macports and procede.
>
> Thanks again for your help.

Hi Comer,

Glad to be of help!  10.4 (Tiger) is very old though; it was released 10 years ago.  Are you sure that is what you are using?  We don't have any machines with 10.4 available for testing (nor the manpower to test on very old versions), so you might have to do some work to get it running.  Apple change things from time to time.

We have tested the Hilbert release on 10.10, 10.9, and expect it to also work on 10.8.

http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin