[Users] Toward an Extensible Volume Integration Thorn

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Tue May 19 14:27:48 CDT 2015

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 12:16:40PM -0400, Zach Etienne wrote:
> file, the scheduling of these volume integrals is *supposed* to be done
> automatically. Easier said than done.

We had a similar issue, and as Roland described it is not that simple.
In our case we could work around the issue (of either having to put this
into C++ code, or having a messy ccl file) but moving all of the calls
to ANALYSIS, and putting the two calls for each quantity (local
computation followed by reduction) into a separate group. However, I
seem to remember (without looking this up now), that this only works in
the ANALYSIS cactus bin. Yes, this is unfortunate.

Frank