[Users] failed build on local mac osx yosemite

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Wed May 20 11:55:35 CDT 2015

On 20 May 2015, at 18:35, Comer Duncan <comer.duncan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, I deactivated mpich and have run simfactory/bin/sim build --optionlist=osx-macports.cfg >build2.log 2>&1 and get similar errors. I have pasted the contents of build2.log to http://pastebin.com/kcua0vKQ.  It does not seem that the deactivation of mpich had the desired effect.

You probably need to do a clean build by removing configs/sim and building again (this is usually good advice in general, if you suspect there is something weird happening with the build system).  Having both MPI versions' header files around during compilation might have caused the problems.

http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin