[Users] Cartoon2D and Carpet

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Thu May 28 10:45:47 CDT 2015

Luca

This check ensures that there is one active grid point in the y direction,
and that the number of symmetry (i.e. boundary) points is the same as the
number of ghost points.

This needs to hold independent of Carpet. If CarpetRegrid2 chooses a
different domain size, then this is wrong, and you will need to correct the
parameter file.

I have just added a test file to Cartoon2D. Look in particular at the
CoordBase parameters there.

-erik