[Users] disabling subcycling

Steven R. Brandt sbrandt at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Oct 2 15:02:15 CDT 2015

I want to disable subcycling in time. To do this, I followed Erik's
advice and set

Carpet::time_refinement_factors = "[1,1,1]"

However, I still get this error message:

ERROR from host sbrandt-think.cct.lsu.edu process 0
   while executing schedule bin (none), routine (no thorn)::(no routine)
   in thorn CarpetLib, file
/home/sbrandt/cactus/CactusFW2/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/ggf.cc:379:
   -> The variable "FUNWAVE::mask" has only 1 active time levels, which
is not enough for boundary prolongation of order 1
cactus_sim:
/home/sbrandt/cactus/CactusFW2/arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/helpers.cc:324:
int Carpet::Abort(const cGH*, int): Assertion `0' failed.

If my time refinement is 1, then 1 time level should be adequate. Right?

Cheers,
Steve