[Users] disabling subcycling

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Sat Oct 3 21:59:12 CDT 2015

Steve

Setting all refinement factors to 1 is a special case that isn't explicitly
handled by Carpet. Carpet thus still assumes that time interpolation may be
necessary, and requires sufficiently many time levels for the requested
time prolongation order. You can set the time prolongation order to 0
(which corresponds to "copy nearest available data without interpolation"),
which requires only 1 time level.

-erik