[Users] HDF5 Error, Hilbert

Geraint Pratten g.pratten at sussex.ac.uk
Tue Oct 20 15:13:53 CDT 2015

Thanks Ian, I think that did the trick! I rebuilt Cactus with a different
MPI infrastructure and made sure that the appropriate MPI environment was
loaded. Seems to be working now, e.g.

INFO (Carpet): MPI is enabled

INFO (Carpet): Carpet is running on 12 processes

INFO (Carpet): This is process 0

INFO (Carpet): OpenMP is enabled

INFO (Carpet): This process contains 1 threads, this is thread 0

INFO (Carpet): There are 12 threads in total

INFO (Carpet): There are 1 threads per process

INFO (Carpet): This process runs on host node203, pid=28712

INFO (Carpet): This process runs on 24 cores: 0-23

INFO (Carpet): Thread 0 runs on 24 cores: 0-23

​Thanks​!
Geraint

--
Geraint Pratten
Postdoctoral Research Associate

Mobile: +44(0) 7581709282
E-mail: G.Pratten at sussex.ac.uk
Skype: geraint.pratten

School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences
Pevensey 3 Building
University of Sussex
Falmer Campus
Brighton