[Users] Simpler certificates for einsteintoolkit.org

Roland Haas rhaas at aei.mpg.de
Wed Oct 21 01:41:37 CDT 2015

Hello all,

> I agree, it sounds very promising and have also considered using it for,
> e.g. the Jenkins build server. From the FAQs, it looks like November 16,
> 2015 is the official launch date, so it would be prudent to wait until at
> least then before switching over.
we should certainly try this out. We should also before we commit using
them on the ET sites make sure that all machines and OS in question
(even old ones!) recognize the certificates. This unfortunately has been
the problem with LSU's certificate authority much more than occasional
glitches at renewal time.