[Users] bug or feature?

Comer Duncan comer.duncan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 15:36:36 CDT 2015

Hi,

I was able to get ET to build with the Brill example.  However, after
constructing a par file (attached) I have found that the execution
crashes.  The main complaint seems to be that there are not enough
prolongation levels associated with the grid functions. One is assigned and
Carpet seems to say it needs at least 2. I am attaching the .err file
(short) so you'll get a hint of what I see.  I can perhaps post the .out
file to pastebin if that would help.   Indeed all time levels for the grid
functions is set to 1. What could be responsible?  Am I missing something
in the par file or is there something in the generated code which needs
tweaking? Also, the CT method I use needs the Robin outer bc, which is set
in the par file.  More needed?

Thanks.

Comer