[Users] [Einstein Toolkit] #1938: trouble installing readline

David Rosenberg drdnrosenberg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 16:50:30 CDT 2016

After searching the dozens of web sites with this problem, I found a
solution: readline-devel, ncurses-devel, lua-binary which I loaded and got
around the problem. It almost compiled but had problems with fortran
compiler complaining about cray pointers. Will be in touch if I can;t solve
this one THANK YOU!