[Users] meeting minutes for 2016-12-12

Roland Haas rhaas at aei.mpg.de
Mon Dec 12 10:43:57 CST 2016

Present: Frank, Roland, Steve, Ian, Yosef, Peter

Release:
* Frank needs (at least) write access to Llama to create the release
  branches
* other release branches and tags were created

Failing ML using tests:
* Peter will provide more details
* right now it seems as if it really is the constraints that are
  triggering
* initial data and metric data seems fine

Jenkins test systems:
* currently have some tests failing and would like to reduce that
  number to zero
* currently no backups in place, need to do backups inside of the VM