[Users] problem on running bbh expample

Cory Chu cory.yk.chu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 10:07:16 CST 2016

Erik

Actually, even with --procs=2 --num-threads=1
I will get:
The environment variable CACTUS_NUM_PROCS is set to 2, but there are 1 MPI
processes.

However, with only --procs=2 can really start a simulation, and terminate
due to  TAT/Slab limitation

Is there any configuration corresponding to
"but there are 1 MPI processes. This may indicate a severe problem with the
MPI startup mechanism."

I'm using
optionlist       ubuntu.cfg
submitscript      generic.sub