[Users] Updated test results

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Tue Jun 7 04:23:06 CDT 2016

On 6 Jun 2016, at 21:21, Ian Hinder <ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Following the ET call, I fixed a problem in the pipeline which processes the test results.  The updated results are available at the usual place (https://build.barrywardell.net/view/EinsteinToolkitMulti/job/EinsteinToolkitReport-sandbox/).

Hi all,

The main Jenkins test system is getting build failures because it is trying to build external libraries that shouldn't be built.  This is probably related to https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1897.

The 'full' build, which wipes the configs directory before each build,
https://build.barrywardell.net/job/EinsteinToolkitFull, should not be affected by the issue in that ticket.  It is now failing due to a problem building PETSc, introduced while trying to fix https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1902.

I have increased the frequency of the EinsteinToolkitFull build from weekly to hourly (assuming there are new commits).

The fact that trying to build these libraries fails is also a bug, but probably not as important as the others.

http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin