[Users] [Einstein Toolkit] #1910: ExternalLibraries/HDF5 does not set HDF5_INC_DIRS

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Jun 14 07:01:30 CDT 2016

Hi

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 08:06:23AM +0200, Frank Loeffler wrote:
> > I plan to create release branches in about 8 hours (or so).

The release branches have been created, and you can use the following
URL to get a checkout of it (remember, GetComponents also takes URLs):

https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/ET_2016_05/einsteintoolkit.th

This does NOT mean the release it out of the door yet.

If we don't see any errors, this will be what will be released,
hopefully soon. The more errors we can detect now the better. Critical
things would still be fixed, non-critical can be mentioned in the
release notes. In order for any of this to happen, we need

  * YOU *

to test the to-be release.

Frank