[Users] looking for help with CT_MultiLevel

Slinker, Kyle Patrick kslink at live.unc.edu
Thu Jun 23 15:06:42 CDT 2016

Thanks for the reply, Eloisa.

I wasn't thinking of solving the elliptic equation in terms of the
stationary state of a parabolic equation as you described in your paper.
But, I see now how Gauss-Seidel for the elliptic equation can be derived
from finite differencing the parabolic equation. Now that I think I'm on
the same page in those terms, let me see if I can rephrase the issue I'm
seeing.

I tried a couple times to write something, but the best explanation I
came up with is an example. I attached a short PDF walking through it.

Thanks again for your help.

Kyle