[Users] meeting minutes for 2016-05-09

Eloisa Bentivegna eloisa.bentivegna at ct.infn.it
Thu May 12 13:00:40 CDT 2016

On 09/05/16 16:51, Roland Haas wrote:

> Tickets:
> * poisson: not clear what causes this. Roland suspects that not all
> Jenkins slaves are exactly equal and that it only fails on this one

Hi all,

this is really due to the fact that this specific variable
(ct_multilevel-err) should not be tested for relative changes, as it's
difficult to define a natural tolerance, and sometimes even the smallest
differences in execution lead to very large relative changes. I have
just pushed a commit that makes sure that a failure is only triggered if
the absolute difference is above threshold.

Is this problem actually reported in a ticket? I couldn't find any
reference on the ET TRAC.

Best,
Eloisa