[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Mon May 23 11:32:54 CDT 2016

We discussed publishing datasets during today's calls. I mentioned two
projects at the NCSA led by Matt Turk. These are

- The Data Exploration Lab: https://dxl.ncsa.illinois.edu/index.html
- yt Hub: https://girder.hub.yt

The former seems to be a tool to help Matt's group examine data; it does
not seem to be open to the public. The latter is what I described, a way to
publish data combined with a user interface to explore them. I also recall
a project where I interactively examined galaxy simulations via a Python
notebook running on their server, but I can't find it at the moment.

-erik