[Users] meeting minutes for 2016-05-16

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Mon May 23 15:35:16 CDT 2016

Hi,

We do have Jenkins failures for a number of tests in QuasiLocalMeasures.
These aren't related to the bugfix in the testsuite mechanism, i.e.,
they are not related to extra lines in the output. Jenkins isn't helpful
in pointing to a specific commit: it points to [1], which would be the
testsuite-test change.

As far as I can see, the difference in the output is that in the old
output the carpet weight is all 0 while in the new it is nonzero in some
points. I vaguely remember a fix in that direction some time ago, but
cannot find it now. Does someone remember, and have some idea what's
going on there?

Frank