[Users] status release

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Sun May 29 07:36:58 CDT 2016

On 27 May 2016, at 21:02, Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu> wrote:

> Yes, I'll submit a batch of tests.
>
> I tested Nvidia, Bethe, Edison on Wednesday, and they worked without a hitch. Let me know once I should start more wide-spread testing. Expect fallout, i.e. necessary changes to Simfactory machine configurations.

Hi Erik,

The results for Edison didn't seem to make it to the repository (http://git.barrywardell.net/?p=EinsteinToolkitTestResults-sandbox.git;a=summary).

You said the tests went "without a hitch", but I think you just meant that they still compiled, the test system worked, and results were generated.  However, Bethe had 40 failures, and nvidia had 29.

Only 191 tests ran on stampede-Crelease, where most of the other machines have ~400 tests.

I have applied a cutoff in the table (https://build.barrywardell.net/view/EinsteinToolkitMulti/job/EinsteinToolkitReport-sandbox/) so that only results from tests run within the past 30 days are included.

http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin