[Users] status release

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Sun May 29 10:03:48 CDT 2016

On 29 May 2016, at 16:40, Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu> wrote:

> Ian
>
> I am observing widespread breakage when running the tests. So far, things are "working" only on my laptop and two workstations, and are broken everywhere else. And "working" here is that the tests run and finish and report results, not that they succeed.
>
> I am hoping that there is a common cause, and that we won't have to track down a different issue for every HPC system.

Hi Erik,

The error with triggering the analysis in Jenkins is caused by certificates.

On the git server that triggers the Jenkins analysis in a post-update hook, I get the error

$ curl -X POST https://build.barrywardell.net/job/EinsteinToolkitMulti-sandbox/build?token=***
curl: (60) server certificate verification failed. CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt CRLfile: none
More details here: http://curl.haxx.se/docs/sslcerts.html

According to

	https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html#hostname=https://build.barrywardell.net

the Jenkins machine has a LetsEncrypt certificate which is not trusted in all browsers.

Barry, do you know what is needed?

I have added the -k option to curl to ignore the certificate error for now, so the automated triggering of the test analysis is working again.

http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin