[Users] Test failures on OS X

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Sun May 29 13:41:04 CDT 2016

I have run Cactus with HDF5 1.10 without problems. I don't think the file
format change is causing any problems.

There is one incompatibility: The type hid_t is now a 64-bit integer. If
there is code in PUGH that converts this type from/to int, there would be
problems. (Of course, HDF5 never specified that hid_t used to have 32 bits,
but there might be source code that implicitly assume this.)

-erik