[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Mon Oct 3 05:15:23 CDT 2016

On 2 Oct 2016, at 16:02, Frank Loeffler <knarf at cct.lsu.edu> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at
> 9:30 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions
> how to join on the following web site:
>
> http://einsteintoolkit.org/community/support/
>
> We use a Google hangout, with the URL:
> https://hangouts.google.com/call/5xt7voshalqmdcztr4zhfeox2ia

We have a lot of failing tests at the moment:

	https://build-test.barrywardell.net/job/EinsteinToolkit/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/

We should not let this continue, otherwise it will become much harder to identify when test failures are introduced.  Let's discuss this in the call today.

http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin