[Users] meeting minutes for 2016-10-03

Zach Etienne zachetie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 10:16:57 CDT 2016

Hi all,

Regarding the failed Jenkins test related to IllinoisGRMHD, it appears to
be due to a recent breakage in ML_BSSN (likely related to trac #1932):

ERROR from host 3486efd77091 process 0
  while executing schedule bin (none), routine (no thorn)::(no routine)
  in thorn CarpetLib, file
/home/jenkins/workspace/EinsteinToolkit/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetLib/src/ggf.cc:334:
  -> The variable "ML_BSSN::cS" has only 1 active time levels, which
is not enough for boundary prolongation of order 2
cactus_sim: /home/jenkins/workspace/EinsteinToolkit/arrangements/Carpet/Carpet/src/helpers.cc:275:
int Carpet::Abort(const cGH*, int): Assertion `0' failed.

Please let me know if there's something that needs to be fixed in the
IllinoisGRMHD parfile.

-Zach

Zachariah Etienne
Assistant Professor of Mathematics