[Users] Problem with compiling Einstein Toolkit on Cray system

L.S. Oswald lo280 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Sep 16 04:45:51 CDT 2016

Ok, useful to know! Many thanks to everyone who's emailed me with help:
I got considerably further with attempting to compile the Einstein
Toolkit and whilst I haven't actually been successful yet (and have run
out of time at this particular point to continue trying) I've certainly
learned a lot about compiling.

Next time I try I'll have a go at getting an account on Queen Bee 2.

Best wishes and thanks again,

Lucy