[Users] [Einstein Toolkit] #2067: Tov collapse sim not working

Mikael Sahrling msahrling at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 08:30:14 CDT 2017

I didn't follow any instructions, are there such? I looked at the supplied par file (in the  /par/arXiv-1111.3344/collapse/ directory) and noticed there were two thorns missing: EinsteinEvolve/CoreCollapseControl and CTGamma/CartesianCoordinates. I found these online somewhere (it was a while ago). and updated the thornlist reran the build command and the launched the sim with the submit command. See attached log. I relaunched the sim starting from the latest checkpoint and it bombed somewhat earlier in the evolution.

The CoreCollapseControl seems to be from 2013, not sure about the CartesianCoordinates code ...

Thanks,
Mikael