[Users] Compile question

Guy guy.pitman at bigpond.com
Thu Feb 2 05:53:17 CST 2017

Hi Ian,

Thanks for you reply-one more question:

The Kranccode example seems to imply that by adding a pointer at the bottom of the Thornlist which refers to the Kranc thorn Example, that the compilation will include that code in the simulation.
The simfactory thornlist (einsteintoolkit.th <http://einsteintoolkit.th/>) doesn’t have a pointer at the end, so I assume that all of the thorns are combined in the simulation.  Without knowing what all of the individual thorns are doing, is there a risk that
the thornlist that I made up for my Kranccode example (which I did by gradually adding groups of thorns based on error messages) could be incompatible?  Is there a document that explains what all the thorns do and how they can be combined?

Thanks and regards

Guy