[Users] Connecting to einstein toolkit calls

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Feb 6 09:22:28 CST 2017

On Mon, Feb 06, 2017 at 03:19:39PM +0000, Khamesra, Bhavesh wrote:
>Hi, I am Bhavesh, a graduate student working with Prof. Laguna at
>Georgia Tech. I wanted to attend the weekly calls of einstein toolkit.
>Could someone guide me about this process?

I've beat you by 5 seconds. :)

The process at the moment is that I open a hangout about 15 minutes
before the meeting and send that URL to the list. (This happened 5
seconds before your question, so you are excused. :))

This is not ideal, for works for the moment. In the past, hangout links
used to be a bit more persistent, but that proofed to fail a few times,
which is why we now send a new link for each meeting.

Frank