[Users] Connecting to einstein toolkit calls

Khamesra, Bhavesh bhaveshkhamesra at gatech.edu
Mon Feb 6 09:31:04 CST 2017

Hi Frank, Thanks for immediate response.

The process at the moment is that I open a hangout about 15 minutes
before the meeting and send that URL to the list. (This happened 5
seconds before your question, so you are excused. :))

Sorry, but did you mean you have just sent it a few minutes back because I still did not receive any email about the hangout link. Could you please send me the link again. Thanks

Bhavesh Khamesra

Graduate Student

Centre of Relativistic Astrophysics

Georgia Institute of Technology