[Users] Compile question

Guy guy.pitman at bigpond.com
Mon Feb 6 21:16:01 CST 2017

Thanks Ian,

I did a sim purge static_tov and tried rebuilding with ./simfactory/bin/sim build --mdbkey make 'make -j2' --thornlist=kranc.th <http://kranc.th/> (I needed to add a couple more thorns into kranc.th after submitting and getting error messages) but now I get an error

Formaline: Pushing to master git repository...
Formaline: ERROR during: Pushing to master git repository
Pushing to /Users/Guy/Documents/EinsteinToolkit/Cactus/cactusjar.git
Total 0 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: error: cannot lock ref 'refs/heads/config-sim-Guy-Pitman.local-Users-Guy-Documents-EinsteinToolkit-Cactus': is at ca3fd643c45d8b1a29e9cbace4d149036b6534a3 but expected 883ab226b3bd16363cdf557c0752a9d97ccfb396
To /Users/Guy/Documents/EinsteinToolkit/Cactus/cactusjar.git
 = [up to date]      master -> master
 ! [remote rejected] config-sim-Guy-Pitman.local-Users-Guy-Documents-EinsteinToolkit-Cactus -> config-sim-Guy-Pitman.local-Users-Guy-Documents-EinsteinToolkit-Cactus (failed to update ref)
error: failed to push some refs to '/Users/Guy/Documents/EinsteinToolkit/Cactus/cactusjar.git'

I have googled the git errors, but nothing seems to help- can I reinitialise the repositories some how to get over this error?

Thanks and regards

Guy