[Users] linker problem on a macosx

Hamilton, Maria babiuc at marshall.edu
Tue Feb 14 21:51:39 CST 2017

Hello,

I would really appreciate some help with a relatively simple problem.
I am encountering this when trying to compile a simple arrangement on a mac:
  "_nullhyperid_carttostereo_", referenced from:
      _CCTKi_BindingsSchedule_NullHyperID in libthorn_CactusBindings.a(ScheduleNullHyperID.c.o)
Also, I have a series of warnings:
CST warning:
  -> Scheduling routine ADMBase_Boundaries from thorn ADMBase in non-existent group or timebin MoL_PostStep
….

Thanks,
Maria