[Users] linker problem on a macosx

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Feb 14 22:32:33 CST 2017

Maria

This error message means that thorn NullHyperID schedules a Fortran routine
called nullhyperid_carttostereo, but no such Fortran routine exists. Most
likely there is either a spelling error, or its source file has not been
added to the makefile, or the routine is a C routine instead, or make is
confused and needs a "make clean" to get back on track.

The warning means that you did not include thorn MoL into your thorn list.
If that is intentional, then you can ignore it safely.

-erik