[Users] linker problem on a macosx

Hamilton, Maria babiuc at marshall.edu
Wed Feb 15 13:50:20 CST 2017

Indeed, a make clean did help!
Thank you,
Maria

From: <schnetter at gmail.com> on behalf of Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>
Date: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 11:32 PM
To: "Hamilton, Maria" <babiuc at marshall.edu>
Cc: "users at einsteintoolkit.org" <users at einsteintoolkit.org>
Subject: Re: [Users] linker problem on a macosx

Maria

This error message means that thorn NullHyperID schedules a Fortran routine called nullhyperid_carttostereo, but no such Fortran routine exists. Most likely there is either a spelling error, or its source file has not been added to the makefile, or the routine is a C routine instead, or make is confused and needs a "make clean" to get back on track.

The warning means that you did not include thorn MoL into your thorn list. If that is intentional, then you can ignore it safely.

-erik