[Users] meeting minutes for 2017-02-20
rhaas at illinois.edu
Mon Feb 20 10:10:20 CST 2017
Present: Frank, Roland, Eliu, Gwyneth, Peter, Steve, Ian, Bhavesh,
* NHwave coastal code, would need an elliptic solve be done at
every timestep which is a Poisson equation
* Steve and Eloisa to interact directly, have the Poisson equation as
example in gallery
* not sure if MoL has been made to work yet, will make minimal revert
to make it compile again
* will go life with new website
* some rendering issues remain. Will try and fix them as we go along.
* content discussion on Friday Feb 24th 2017 at 10am CT / 11am ET / 5pm
CEST using Google hangout. Frank will send out an hangout URL 15
Mailing list questions:
* try and make sure to identify unanswered ones before the call
* Roland has to still look into the NaNChecker failures
* Roland observed again file corruption on comet and gordon
* compact_format is not sufficient to produce processor independent
output if splitting in components happens in the x or y direction
since then ouput is first by component then in z then in y then in x
Roland will host next week's call.
My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting
and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://keys.gnupg.net.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20170220/0da92f3a/attachment.bin
More information about the Users