[Users] Is there a call today?

Khamesra, Bhavesh bhaveshkhamesra at gatech.edu
Mon Feb 20 10:33:57 CST 2017

 Hi Ian, Thanks a lot for the help.

Cheers,

Bhavesh

Bhavesh Khamesra

Graduate Student

Centre of Relativistic Astrophysics

Georgia Institute of Technology

________________________________
From: Ian Hinder <ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de>
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2017 11:24:16 AM
To: Khamesra, Bhavesh
Cc: Frank Löffler; Einstein Toolkit Users
Subject: Re: [Users] Is there a call today?

On 20 Feb 2017, at 17:19, Khamesra, Bhavesh <bhaveshkhamesra at gatech.edu<mailto:bhaveshkhamesra at gatech.edu>> wrote:

Thanks for the link Frank. For some reason, I do not get the usual email with the call link. I do get the User Digest emails (but, after the call ends). Do I need to subscribe to any additional mailing list for getting the call link?

Hi,

There is only one mailing list: users at einsteintoolkit.org<mailto:users at einsteintoolkit.org>.  When you sign up for the mailing list, you can choose either "digest" or "non-digest" mode.  "digest" means that you do not get one email per posting, but the messages are "batched" into a single email per day.  This means that time-critical posts will not be seen in time.

I suggest that you change your subscription settings to non-digest, otherwise you will not see these emails in time.  You should be able to do this from the page

by entering your email address in the last text entry field on the page and clicking the button "Unsubscribe or edit options", then modifying your preferences.

http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin