[Users] CarpetRegrid2 Warnings

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Feb 20 16:04:53 CST 2017

Gwyneth

A refinement hierarchy needs to fulfil certain properties. These are
enforced in a round-robin manner until a fixed point is reached. Carpet
attempts to do so ten times, then gives up assuming there is an internal
inconsistency. The message that a second round is necessary is harmless.
This should not be a warning -- this should instead be an informational
message only.

-erik