[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Steven R. Brandt sbrandt at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Jan 30 09:35:41 CST 2017

I have something else to add.... I have a new branch of carpet which
automates synchronization of grid functions and calling boundary
routines. The link is here:

https://github.com/stevenrbrandt/PresyncWave

The readme file on that page includes checkout instructions (i.e. a
thornlist) and a working wavetoy based on the functionality.

--Steve