[Users] meeting minutes for 2017-01-30

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Mon Jan 30 10:12:43 CST 2017

Present: Frank, Roland, Ian, Gabrielle Allen, Vassili, Steve

ET website:
* online at http://einsteintoolkit.org/new/
* can be edited via git repo at
https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/www/src which all maintainers should be able to edit
* sub-menu button in About maybe too small, better to have a landing
  like page as for "Documentation"
* find a middle ground between all on one page and very many tiny pages
* needs to be tested on more common browsers, suggest at least
  Safari/OSX, Firefox, Chrome, Edge/Internet Explorer, mobile broswers
  on both IOS and Android both phone and tablets
* contact someone with design experience about colour scheme

Read/write driven SYNC:
* Steve worked on this and has sent out a link:
https://github.com/stevenrbrandt/PresyncWave
* works for a wavetoy, not yet clear if prolongation would work or if
  works for production code
* the README file should contain usage instructions
* feedback would be appreciated

Simfactory machine files/options/submit/run scripts
* treat as documentation, ie no review is required but use your own
  good judgement