[Users] meeting minutes for 2017-01-30

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Mon Jan 30 10:17:54 CST 2017

On 30 Jan 2017, at 17:12, Roland Haas <rhaas at illinois.edu> wrote:

> Simfactory machine files/options/submit/run scripts
> * treat as documentation, ie no review is required but use your own
>  good judgement

Possibly, but what I meant to say on the call was that it shouldn't need review if the machine is obviously currently broken due to a system update or similar, or the machine is new.  Whether other changes should need review should be discussed more widely, e.g. with Erik as well, as the author of simfactory.

http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin