[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Bruno Giacomazzo bruno.giacomazzo at unitn.it
Mon Jul 10 10:15:31 CDT 2017

Roland,
   actually you can manage multiple google accounts with google Chrome
(just click on the top right where your name is and click manage people).
This will allow you to have different Chrome windows, one for each google
account (if you want to). I do this myself since I have two google accounts
(personal and university).

Cheers,
Bruno

> Hello all,
>
> > I guess those who set up a telecon in the past know how to do this, and
> > others don't since Google applies some strange rules. Can we add
> respective
> > instructions (for setting up a telecon, and for giving feedback if it
> > doesn't work) to the wiki?
> Basically: log out of *all* your google accounts (best would be to open
> up  new browser). *Then* log into yourname at gmail.com (*not*
> yourname at yourinstitute.edu), *before* you create or try to enter the
> hangout. First person in the hangout sets the ownership to their
> institution (google which makes it public or yourinstitute which makes
> it private and that gives you all the trouble we are seeing). Just
> having the correct one be the "active" one is sadly not enough.
>
> Since I had this same issue myself quite a lot in the past I ended up
> actually running two browsers: one logged into gmail.com (Firefox) and
> one logged into rhaas at illinois.edu (eg Chrome).
>
> This seems like an very bad issue with Google's multi-account handling.
>
> Yours,
> Roland
>
> --
> My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting
> and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .

Prof. Bruno Giacomazzo
Department of Physics
University of Trento
via Sommarive 14
38123 Trento
Italy

Tel.  : +39 0461281631
email : bruno.giacomazzo at unitn.it
web: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org

Those who understand binary, and those who don't