[Users] SphericalHarmonicRecon and SphericalHarmonicReconGen

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Jul 13 10:12:44 CDT 2017

If this double problem occurs only on a particular machine, then this is
likely an MPI problem. If things are misconfigured, you are running two
identical serial computations instead of one parallel simulation. The
output will be correct, but it will be doubled, and the run will take twice
as long.

-erik