[Users] No Einstein Toolkit telecon today

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Mon Jun 5 09:13:04 CDT 2017

On 5 Jun 2017, at 15:10, Erik Schnetter <schnetter at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Einstein Toolkit community
>
> By coincidence, a number of the regular telecon participants cannot attend today. We are therefore cancelling today's call, and will resume next week as usual.

Hi,

I think we should try to make some progress with the release.  The last written statement I can find is that the release would be postponed into June due to the people preparing the release having insufficient time.  Do we have a more concrete plan at the moment?  A good first step would probably be to update the Release Details <https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Release_Details> page for the upcoming release.

We have failing tests which we have agreed should be fixed before the release happens - that is probably the largest blocking issue.  It would probably be good to prioritise these over other ticket-related activities, especially for the people familiar with the relevant codes (GRHydro and SphericalHarmonicReconGen, I think).

http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin