[Users] scaling test for the einstein toolkit

helvi witek hwitek at icc.ub.edu
Wed May 10 08:31:01 CDT 2017

Hi everyone,

we are going to apply for HPC time using the Lean code which is largely
based on the Einstein Toolkit. Among the required technical information are
scaling tests. While we will perform our own tests I also checked for
"official" information for the ET. I noticed that there is very little
public information, e.g. on the wiki, about recent (say, within the last
five years) scaling tests aside from Eloisa's recent paper
http://inspirehep.net/record/1492289
and this tracker
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/2013-February/002815.html

Did I miss anything? It might be a good idea to add a standardized test or
references to the wiki page.

Best wishes,
Helvi

Dr. Helvi Witek
Marie-Curie Research Fellow
Dep. Fisica Quantica i Astrofisica & ICCUB
Universitat de Barcelona