[Users] *European* Einstein Toolkit Workshop 2017 (October 11-14, Palma de Mallorca)

Bruno Giacomazzo bruno.giacomazzo at unitn.it
Wed May 10 08:09:50 CDT 2017

Dear All,
   this is to announce that, as discussed during the latest EU Einstein
Toolkit workshop in Trento, we are organizing also this year also an *EU
edition* of the Einstein Toolkit workshop in Europe. The idea of having a
workshop also in Europe is as usual to make it easier for ET users in
Europe or nearby countries to participate, but also to help the "European"
community of users and developers to grow.

   We will not have a proper school, as we did instead in Trento last year,
but we will have anyway one afternoon with a tutorial for new users on the
first day of the meeting. The workshop will take place in *Palma de
Mallorca *from October 11 to 13 and it will be followed by a special event
on Saturday October 14 to celebrate Prof. Ed Seidel (Prof. Bernard Schutz
and Prof. Bill Gropp have already confirmed their participation to this
special event and we expect many others to attend).

   At this stage we would like to know how many of you are potentially
interested in participating to the EU ET workshop and if you have any
special topic you would like to discuss. So, please fill the following form
by *May 15*: https://goo.gl/forms/wHHUAha4lMOMSwoj2

   So that we can start getting an idea of how many people may come and
start booking the hotel. A proper web page and announcement for the
workshop will be circulated once we have also fixed the exact location (we
are thinking of having it in a beach resort near Palma) and a more detailed
program.

   Please do not hesitate to contact me, or any of the other organizers in
cc to this email, if you have any question or suggestion.

Thanks,
Bruno

--

Prof. Bruno Giacomazzo
Department of Physics

Tel.  : +39 0461281631
email : bruno.giacomazzo at unitn.it
web: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org

Those who understand binary, and those who don't